Once you've downloaded the Walgreens iPad App, you can easily print collage prints using your iPad.
- Enter the Walgreens App.
- Click on the Photo icon.
- Click on Collage Prints.
- Select the layout you would like to print.
NOTE: You can choose a vertical, square, or horizontal layout by using the slider bar at the bottom of the page.
- Click a box with a gray + sign to add a photo to the collage.
- Choose the location of the image you would like to use. You can select from Device, Facebook, Walgreens, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
- Select the image you would like to use. Your image is now placed on the collage.
- Repeat steps 5-8 for every empty photo spot on the collage.
- Once all spots are filled, click Next.
- You can add a border to the collage by clicking Border at the top right of the page.
- Select the border color by sliding the bars next to the red, green, and blue dots.
- Once you have selected the color of your border, click Next.
- Click Next to send your order to a store for processing.
- Select the quantity you would like to order using the drop down menu.
- Enter a promotional code if you have one.
- Click Next.
- Your device will automatically display those locations that are closest to you. Tap the location you want to select. If you would like to search for a different store, enter your search information in the search box and then click on the store you would like to send your order to.
- Enter your first name, last name, phone number, email address.
- Slide the indicator to the left if you do not want to receive information from Walgreens.
- Slide the indicator to the right to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Submit when you are ready to place your order.
NOTE: When taking pictures using the front facing camera on an iPad, the resolution will be extremely low, and it is advised that you do not print above a 4x6 print. Pictures that are taken with the back facing camera will produce high resolution images that can be used to print any size up to a 24x36.